MOTHERS DAY 2018 SEAFOOD COMP – T & C’S –
1.The promoter is: Western Australian Fishing Industry Council (WAFIC) (company no. 36 814 383 345) whose registered office is at Level 1, 56 Marine Terrace Fremantle.
2.The competition is open to residents of Western Australia aged 16 years or over except employees of WAFIC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/waseafood/
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be Saturday 5:00pm on 12 May 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
Winner is announced 4pm, Monday 14 May.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Step 1 – Like the WAFIC Facebook Page
Step 2 – Comment below with your favourite seafood dish & why made by a chosen mum in your life (yes, you can enter yourself) i.e. “My mum Sandy makes the BEST beer battered fish and chips.”
Step 3 – Tag or say who the mum is you’re entering
Step 4 – Go in the draw to win a meal paid for by WAFIC
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: $100 voucher to use at winner’s chosen fish and chip shop
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia’s data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The entrant must have liked WAFIC on Facebook in order to enter.
23. WAFIC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. WAFIC also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.