Competition: Snap WA seafood on roads & win
You may have seen WA seafood on Television Adverts, Channels 7’s Morning Show and if that is not enough, there is more…
WA Seafood is now featured on the side of Transperth buses travelling throughout Perth suburbs.
This is all part of the ongoing rollout of the dynamic new Buy West Eat Best ‘ Good Choice’ marketing campaign that begun earlier this year. The campaign, developed in conjunction with industry, aims to remind WA consumers of the importance of buying local to not only support our producers and retailers but also reap other benefits such as the freshness and quality of local produce.
Steps to WIN:
To celebrate our new marketing campaign – WAFIC is holding a competition and all you have to do is snap a photo of the travelling seafood bus.
Take a photo of WA Seafood Bus
Upload photo to WA Seafood Facebook page OR send to email@example.com
You immediately go into the draw to win a $100 seafood voucher.
Terms and Conditions:
1.The promoter is: Western Australian Fishing Industry Council (WAFIC) (company no. 36 814 383 345) whose registered office is at Level 1, 56 Marine Terrace Fremantle.
2.The competition is open to residents of Western Australia aged 12 years or over except employees of WAFIC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Click here for route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be 1200 on 1 November 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted by the promoter or its employees for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Step 1 – Take a photo of WA seafood bus
Step 2 – Upload photo to WA Seafood Facebook page or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: $100 seafood voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook or via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15.The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is to be delivered.
16.The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia’s data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. WAFIC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. WAFIC also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.